685 Centre Street South, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2G 5P6
full-time . January 24, 2023
We are changing the future of construction and modernizing the way building contractors operate and manage their business. We are disruptive, future-focused and totally authentic. We empower our employees to fight the mainstream and strive for total market dominance. We never settle for anything less than excellence.
Come join our diverse and expansive team as a Product Designer to review user analytics, draft user flows, build wireframes and prototypes, run tests to streamline the user experience and create an immersive customer experience and journey.
Share your work and submit a portfolio with examples that demonstrate your approach and designs. We can’t wait to see it!
- Report on user behavior and site performance to drive improvements
- Design modules, styles, and templates that create a cohesive user and brand experience
- Regularly review and maintain all site content
- Collaborate with the marketing and product/development team on site design, content, and functionality
- Follow best practices for usability, site ranking, and optimization
- Focus on continual improvement to keep the site leading edge and competitive
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years professional experience in a lead product designer, either in-house or at an agency
- 1–2 years in-depth experience on Figma, Adobe Suite a plus
- Demonstrated experience leveraging analytics, testing, measurement and reporting tools and practices
So, besides joining one of Canada's fastest growing companies, what’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation including a full coverage benefits, a share option program and central downtown location that includes great building amenities including a free onsite fitness facility. Mostly we want people that love to dream big dreams, crush big goals and make big things happen.
We value diversity and encourage applicants of all backgrounds. We strive to come together with our ideas, experiences, perspectives and unique identities to achieve the insurmountable.