Who we are…
We are a tech start-up who empower our employees to fight the mainstream and strive for total market dominance in the tech industry. We are changing the future of one of the world’s biggest trades, by taking the construction industry through a digital revolution!
We are ambitious, resilient, disruptive, future-focused and totally authentic. We need curiosity and tenacity, people who have an entrepreneurial spirit, treating our business like their own. We never settle for anything less than excellence.
Come work with a high-performance team that challenges, motivates and takes every opportunity to get it done!
NOTE: Resumes are definitely helpful but most importantly, you must share a 2 minute video introduction as an opportunity for us to get to know you better! We will not consider any applicants without video introductions.
What you will be doing…
- Engage new business opportunities by helping scale our outbound sales, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve revenue objectives and build pipelines for new business opportunities.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of our customers business, both strategically and operationally including their requirements and expectations of the software by pitching and discussing business solutions.
- Educate customers on product offerings based on their current and future needs.
- Provide support to existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to follow up on existing or potential new business.
- Stay on top of current marketplace trends and information on pricing, products and new technologies.
- Keep skills sharp through professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and building professional networks.
Who we are looking for…
- Hands-on experience with multiple customer engagement techniques.
- Ability to implement a modern playbook that leverages intent signals and multiple channels to drive conversions.
- You understand the basic fundamentals of what makes an unengaged prospect, a high-value opportunity.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification will do, but a tertiary 3 year qualification (or higher) would be advantageous.
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ work experience, working in a customer focused role.
- Experience working with customers in the North American markets would be highly advantageous.
- Self-starters with a track record of successful, credible achievements.
- Knowledge of the SAAS (software as a service) industry, understanding software functionality and features, and an aptitude to understanding clients ongoing needs in the construction industry.
- Customer centric individual with a true love for business development.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to rapidly pick up and apply product and application knowledge.
- Knowledge or familiarity with the construction industry is considered an asset.
- Strong customer engagement, presentation skills & communication skills (verbal and written).
CostCertified people are:
- Courageous, Curious & Creative!
- Dynamic and progressive in their thinking.
- Problem Solvers!
- Ambitious team players but can work autonomously.
- Able to take on challenges with a sense of urgency.
- Forward thinking people!
What’s in it for you…
We offer great coffee, super-fast Wi-Fi, a competitive salary and great offices in a central downtown location with transportation home if required. Mostly we want people that love to dream big dreams, crush big goals and make big things happen.
Location: 80 Strand Street, Cape Town, CBD
Core Hours: 14:30 - 23:00
Start Date: September 2022
We value diversity and encourage applicants of all backgrounds. We strive to come together with our ideas, experiences, perspectives and unique identities to achieve the insurmountable.