Lead Generation Specialist (Cape Town)
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa .
full-time . September 22, 2022
full-time . September 22, 2022
Who we are…
We are a tech start-up who empower our employees to fight the mainstream and strive for total market dominance in the tech industry. We are changing the future of one of the world’s biggest trades, by taking the construction industry through a digital revolution!
We are ambitious, resilient, disruptive, future-focused and totally authentic. We need curiosity and tenacity, people who have an entrepreneurial spirit, treating our business like their own. We never settle for anything less than excellence.
Come work with a high-performance team that challenges, motivates and takes every opportunity to get it done!
As a Sales Researcher at CostCertified, your role is pivotal in establishing the research and prospecting process. As you work closely with the Business Development team (sales), you shall be responsible for helping create targeted sales strategies and developing innovative methods of sourcing and validating prospective clients.
What you will be doing…
- Identify new accounts and prospects within the target market using different sourcing channels and related business portals.
- Qualify and assess the research leads' viability by the set criteria of CostCertified’s ideal customer profile.
- Work collaboratively and support the Business Development team in developing productive strategies to process and validate leads and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Resourcefully utilize the software tools and technology to augment the sales and lead pipeline.
- Initiate the lead generation approach, including identifying challenges, recommending, and implementing solutions.
- Staying informed and educated on emerging industry trends and technology innovations to align, give value, and continuously improve the company’s implemented processes.
Who we are looking for…
- Experience in research, prospecting, lead generation, and other sales activities.
- An interest in research, sales, business development and / or construction.
- Technical understanding of various sales development tools such as but not limited to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ, and other lead verification programs, a plus.
- Demonstrated competence to meet and exceed goals and KPIs.
- Self-starters with a track record of successful, credible achievements.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification will do, but a tertiary 3-year qualification (or higher) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the SAAS (software as a service) industry.
- Customer centric individual with a true love for business development.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to rapidly pick up and apply product and application knowledge.
- Knowledge or familiarity with the construction industry is considered an asset.
- Think critically and creatively in solving problems and challenges.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment; works with a sense of urgency.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
CostCertified people are:
- Courageous, Curious & Creative!
- Dynamic and progressive in their thinking.
- Problem Solvers!
- Ambitious team players but can work autonomously.
- Able to take on challenges with a sense of urgency.
- Forward thinking people!
What’s in it for you…
We offer great coffee, super-fast Wi-Fi, a competitive salary and great offices in a central downtown location with transportation home if required. Mostly we want people that love to dream big dreams, crush big goals, and make big things happen.
Location: 80 Strand Street, Cape Town, CBD
Core Hours: 15:00 - 23:00
We value diversity and encourage applicants of all backgrounds. We strive to come together with our ideas, experiences, perspectives, and unique identities to achieve the insurmountable.